There's nobody quite like you. That's why we provide choices in your benefits coverage to compliment your unique stage in life and personal priorities. These are some of the options we provide so that you can take care of yourself and your family.
Three Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) Plans to choose from.
One plan with a vast network of eye care facilities.
Three Plans: One scheduled benefit plan and two PPO plans to choose from.
Health Care Flexible Spending Account FSA
Set aside money from pre-tax earnings to pay for eligible out-of-pocket health care expenses.
Dependent Care FSA
Set aside money from pre-tax earrings to pay for qualified dependant care expenses.
Basic Life and Accidental Death Insurance
One times your annual salary at no cost to you, up to a maximum of $300,000 of coverage.
Coverage of 66.67% of weekly salary
Coverage of 66.7% of monthly salary
Paid Time Off, Extended Illness Bank, Employee Assistance Program, Tuition Reimbursement, Emergency and Sick Child Care.
We provide two programs to help you plan for a financially sound retirement. The 403(b) Savings Plan allows employee contributions and employer matching. In addition, The University of Arizona Health Network contributes to a 401(k) Retirement Plan on your behalf.
Eligibility for Benefits
Staff members who are .5 FTE or more are eligible for Medical, Vision, Dental, Life and Disability Insurance coverage. The cost of benefits for part-time staff is greater than the cost for full-time staff.
If you are newly hired, you are eligible for benefits the first of the month following your date of hire. Whether you start on the first or last day of the month, you are eligible for benefits on the first of the following month.
- Your legal spouse along with your children who are under the age of 26
- Your domestic partner, along with his/her dependent children who are under the age of 26
- A child who is 26 or more years old, primarily supported by you and incapable of self-sustaining employment by reason of mental or physical disability
- Your legal spouse along with your unmarried dependent children who are under the age of 25
- Your domestic partner, along with his/her dependent children who are under the age of 25
- A child who is 25 or more years old, primarily supported by you and incapable of self-sustaining employment by reason of mental or physical disability